Solar-EclipseOt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solar-EclipseOt

Solar-EclipseOt Updating Weekly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Values

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Game Values Empty
PostSubject: Game Values   Game Values Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:47 pm

I understand this ot is new and has alot of bugs but people if you suggest your ideas we will be able to fix them add what ever you think this game needs into this panel and i will personaly see to it that something is done. thank you. farao
Back to top Go down
https://solarot.board-directory.net
Killer Knight

Game Values Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Values   Game Values Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:12 am

Hey everyone its Killer Knight or also known as Killer Sorc anyways i have a suggestion get some damn npcs roliing there is a couple spots that i have noticed that dont have them and that need them cause if we dont have them whenvever the ot opens there gonna be a bunch of annoying noobs complaining lol but yeah anyways i juss thought i would put my 2 cents in.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Game Values Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Values   Game Values Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Yeah I've been gone a while but ill get to adding more npc's real soon as well as more spawns and finish up real soon. but thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
https://solarot.board-directory.net
Killer Knight

Game Values Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Values   Game Values Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 am

Hey no problem your a busy man its fine lol i also wanted to add something, i also told kel bout this but i wanted to run it by you we need Portals that lead to each spawn instead of having a staff bring ya there, thats all i needed to add for right now.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Game Values Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Values   Game Values Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:59 am

@killer
this ot is an rpg server. the reason y a staff member tps u to a spawn is because we havent mapped much spawns yet. there is no way to get to the other spawns that have been there already without having someone tp u there. ty 4 ur suggestion though. pig
Back to top Go down
Killer Knight

Game Values Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Values   Game Values Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:33 pm

alright thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Values Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Values   Game Values Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Values
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solar-EclipseOt :: Your first category :: Game Values-
Jump to: